Sensor 40+ Male
This genetic analysis package contains the most important genetic analyzes for men over 40, and helps you neutralize congenital disease risk and remain healthy. If you are already suffering from certain diseases, this analyze will help you select the optimal therapy.
With increasing age, the risk of developing certain diseases is increasingly higher. Some of the diseases particularly affect men over 40.
Prostate enlargement and prostate cancer are common diseases for men, and are significantly influenced by genetic predispositions.
Similarly, genes play a crucial role in the maintenance of bone mass; this is why some people, due to their genetic predisposition, are gradually developing osteoporosis. Other genetic predispositions may influence the detoxification and the accumulation of pollutants in the body, and cause numerous complications.
The metabolism, in relation to cholesterol, triglycerides, homocysteine, and general heart health, is strongly influenced by genes. Also relevant is the thrombosis predisposition, which can trigger a heart attack or a stroke.
- Analysis of more than 65 gene variations
- Impact on 12 different diseases
- Estimate effects and side effects of 73 medications
- Assessment of the risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy
- Needs assessment of micronutrients
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
As part of this analysis, more than 65 genetic variations are tested, providing you with answers to the following questions:
- How high your osteoporosis risk?
- How effective are bisphosphate, raloxifene, alendronate and HRT?
- Is your calcium intake restricted?
- How high is your risk of breast cancer?
- What forms of treatment are most effective in breast cancer?
- What drugs have side effects and which are efficient?
- Is Omega 3 good for your cholesterol levels?
- How does hormone replacement therapy influence the lipometabolism, bone metabolism and risk of thrombosis?
- How effectively can your body detoxify heavy metals, chemicals, smoke and soot?
- How protected are you against oxidative stress?
- And many more questions
INCLUDED INDIVIDUAL ANALYZES
- Prostate Health Sensor
- Bone Health Sensor
- Toxo Sensor
- Thrombo Sensor
- Cardiovascular Sensor