Sensor 40+ Female
This genetic analysis package contains all of our genetic analyzes for the prevention, healthy eating and weight control, and helps you neutralize congenital disease risk and stay healthy. If you are already suffering from certain diseases, this analysis will help you to select the optimal therapy.
With increasing age, the risk of developing certain diseases is increasingly higher. Some of the diseases particularly affect women over 40. For example, after menopause, the bones will not directly receive hormones from the body, and will begin to weaken. Genetic variations can accelerate this process, or reduce the calcium absorption, both of these leading to a faster decay of the bones and eventually to osteoporosis. Poor genetic detoxification can lead to the accumulation of pollutants in the body, and cause complications. The metabolism, in relation to cholesterol, triglycerides, homocysteine, and general heart health, is strongly influenced by genes. Also relevant is the thrombosis predisposition; in combination with certain hormonal preparations (such as in hormone replacement therapy) it poses a significant health risks. The risk of breast cancer is also genetic, and can be significantly reduced by a targeted screening program.
- Analysis of more than 65 gene variations
- Impact on more than 12 different diseases
- Estimate effects and side effects of 73 medications
- Assessment of the risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy
- Needs assessment of micronutrients
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
As part of this analysis, more than 65 genetic variations are tested, providing you with answers to the following questions::
- How high your osteoporosis risk?
- How effective are bisphosphate, raloxifene, alendronate and HRT?
- Is your calcium intake restricted?
- How high is your risk of breast cancer?
- What forms of treatment are most effective in breast cancer?
- What drugs have side effects and which are efficient?
- Is Omega 3 good for your cholesterol levels?
- How does hormone replacement therapy influence the lipometabolism, bone metabolism and risk of thrombosis?
- How effectively can your body detoxify heavy metals, chemicals, smoke and soot?
- How protected are you against oxidative stress?
- And many more questions
INCLUDED INDIVIDUAL ANALYZES
- Breast Health Sensor
- Bone Health Sensor
- Toxo Sensor
- Thrombo Sensor
- Cardiovascular Sensor