Premium Prevention Sensor
The PRIMARY PREVENTION SENSOR consists of a selection of more than 52 genes that affect the development and course of the most important common diseases
The genetic analysis allows the prevention and proper treatment for various diseases, such as, lipometabolism diseases, heart attack, thrombosis, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Analysis of more than 52 genetic variations
- Impact on more than 10 different disease patterns
- Estimate of effects and side effects of over 54 drugs
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
As part of this analysis, more than 52 genetic variations are tested, providing you with answers to the following questions:
- How high is your risk of developing the most common diseases?
- How can you take targeted preventive measures?
- Which drug therapy is most effective?
- Is Omega 3 good for your cholesterol levels?
- How high is your risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as hypercholesterolemia, atherosclerosis, bad homocysteine or triglyceride values, and how to prevent them through your diet?
- Is vitamin B2 effective in lowering the homocysteine?
- Is aspirin efficient in preventing thrombosis?
- How high is your risk of developing diabetes, and what medications are most efficient?
- And many more questions
INCLUDED INDIVIDUAL ANALYZES
- Thrombo Sensor
- Cardiovascular Sensor
- Diabetes Sensor
- Hypertonia Sensor