Gastro Intenstinal Sensor
This genetic analysis package contains all the genetic analyzes with relevance to food intolerances, and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Food intolerances can often result from allergies, but some of them are caused by specific genetic variations. The most common food intolerance is the genetic lactose intolerance, which affects about 20% of the European population.
In the case of gluten intolerance, also called celiac disease, the immune system falsely identifies gluten as a bacterial infection, and attempts to control the inflammation of the bowel. It is similar with the Crohn's disease, which affects the whole digestive tract and can lead to severe digestive problems. The genes play an important role to the development of all of these diseases.
The analysis of the relevant polymorphisms can identify the probability of a food intolerance (lactose intolerance), whether a food intolerance can occur at all (celiac disease), or whether attention should be paid to the first symptoms of a disease, to recognize these immediately and to follow the proper treatment (Crohn's disease). Depending on the results, a customized nutritional and treatment program can be created to achieve either complete freedom from symptoms, or to treat the disease. Years of indigestion with unknown causes can be avoided.
- Analysis of more than 5 gene variations
- Influence on two food intolerances
- Early detection and immediate treatment of food intolerances
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
As part of this analysis, more than 5 genetic variations are tested, providing you with answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a genetic predisposition to lactose intolerance?
- Do you have a genetic predisposition to Gluten- intolerance/celiac disease?
- Is your calcium intake restricted?
- If you suffer from intolerance, can you achieve complete freedom from symptoms?
- Do you have a genetic predisposition to Crohn's inflammatory bowel disease?
- How can you identify the first symptoms and get the proper treatment?
- And many more questions
INCLUDED INDIVIDUAL ANALYZES
- Gluten Sensor
- IBD Sensor
- Lactose Sensor